Randstad Engineering Largo, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for a Buyer in Largo, FL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to lead to a direct-hire position.
location: Largo, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 28.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with Supply Planning Manager, Materials Manager and/or Production Planner to develop and deliver supplier replenishment schedule to approved suppliers
- Supplier scheduling and monitoring delivery for components assigned, interaction with suppliers on his/her area of responsibility, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, managing supplier replenishment policies, and tracking supplier performance
- Generate in a timely manner supplier schedules that optimize efficiencies in production and transportation
- Monitor, track and report on supplier compliance to delivery due dates, identify risks to late delivery, handle escalations with suppliers according to company procedure
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Production Schedulers, Quality and Engineering to assure that materials are on site in a timely manner to facilitate speedy and accurate parts availability to meet customer demands
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Purchasing / Procurement
- Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
BusinessView all jobs at Randstad Engineering