Associate Civil Engineer
Randstad Engineering Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading engineering firm in the Fayetteville, AR area is seeking an Associate Civil Engineer to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and 5-7 years of commercial or residential land development experience. Professional Engineer certification required. Will relocate for the right candidate.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform engineering and project management duties on land development projects from conception to completion
- Process design calculations
- Assist with developing project scopes and schedules
- Travel to job sites
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5-7 years of civil engineering experience in commercial or residential land development; consulting and site design and development projects
- Proficient in Civil 3D software
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Civil 3D (3 years of experience is required)
- Professional Engineer (5 years of experience is required)
- Civil (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
ConstructionView all jobs at Randstad Engineering