The Senior Accounting Analyst role is a major contributor to the financial close process by bearing responsibility for various areas of accounting and partnering with the business to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
** THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE STARTING ASAP-July 31st **
This role will also provide financial information to management by:
- Reviewing monthly general ledger activity, preparing journal entries, providing additional necessary analysis of the accounting activity, SOX duties, survey completion and finance related projects as required.
- Analyze and perform complex balance sheet account reconciliations that involve multi-step processes and/or large amounts of data.
- Support the accounting area by reviewing or completing various financial transactions and substantiations, including journal entries.
- Research and reconcile any financial discrepancies with minimal supervision.
- Prepare forecasts and journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting the necessary data,
- Analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit transaction support for the journal entries
- Complete ad-hoc financial related projects by coordinating the related tasks and researching any outstanding issues
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Employing over 6,500 recruiting experts through approximately 1,100 offices and client-dedicated locations, Randstad North America provides outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. Learn more at www.randstadusa.com.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). At year-end 2017, Randstad had 38,331 corporate employees and 4,858 branches and Inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see https://www.randstad.com/.