Nuance Communications is looking for a Solutions Architect to provide quoting support for the broader sales support organization.
- Create/update customer quotes, statement of work and proposals, and other sales supporting documents in the pursuit of new business or retention of current business.
- Execute processes to drive consistent quotes and provide feedback to enhance/update quote processes
- Provide support within Sales Support for quoting needs based on deal type, using existing and new deal tools.
- Participate in the CPQ integration and implementation project including process for maintenance and improvement
- Participate in other quote process improvement initiatives.
- Manage quote tools and CPQ maintenance to ensure streamlined, functional quote and deal tools are available for broader Sales Support organization, including globally.
- Contribute to organizational process improvement, including processes related to developing use cases and knowledge management.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-2 years' of customer or vendor business experience, preferably in healthcare
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Knowledge of healthcare IT, security and cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated success in communicating effectively in written and oral formats
- Exceptional competence in use of Microsoft Excel
- Good competence in the use of other Microsoft Office products, One Drive
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Knowledge of Nuance Healthcare solutions portfolio
- Working knowledge of CPQ software
Education: BS or equivalent work experience in vendor business experience.