The Contact Center Representative (“CCR”) will be responsible for making outbound calls to targeted lending customers, and answering inbound telephone calls from lending customers regarding a new mortgage or questions and issues on their current loans (e.g. payment information, online support, payment options, document questions). This position will be primarily responsible for making warm and cold outbound calls to customers and potential customers on lead lists relative to current direct lending sales campaigns. Through the course of these conversations, the CCR will transfer the call to the appropriate department to assist them and also create detailed documentation to ensure inquiries are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide customers with information and education about basic products and services to generate additional revenue
- Create sales referrals that include detailed prospect and product information
- Transfer customers to licensed loan officers to answer questions and overcome customer objections in order to close sales opportunities
- Amount of time spent in Sales, Customer Service and Operations/Training will be variable based on day to day business needs
- Handle general customer inquiries and transfer to the appropriate area for resolution
- Use problem solving skills, paired with knowledge of procedures, to identify and communicate appropriate, accurate solutions to customers
- Escalate issues to management and/or second levels appropriately
- Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner
- Capture complaint and Voice of the Customer feedback
- Document and perform customer account maintenance
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction expectations
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year customer service, mortgage industry, or call center experience
- Mortgage experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Must have good telephone technique with well-developed customer service skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills; ability to navigate quickly within various computer programs.
- Ability and willingness to work the varying shifts including evenings and weekends.
- HS Diploma/GED Required