The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) will be responsible for answering inbound telephone calls from lending customers regarding questions and issues on their loans (e.g. payment information, online support, payment options, document questions). Through the course of these conversations, the CSR will also create detailed documentation to ensure inquiries are handled in an accurate and timely manner and cross-sell basic products and services.
Duties and Tasks:
• Handle general customer inquiries upon completion of new hire training
• Handle up to six additional call types such as, Escrow, Tax, Payoff, PMI, Heloc, Consumer, upon completion of additional call type training
• Use problem solving skills to identify and communicate appropriate, accurate solutions to customers
• Perform and explain interest and product-related calculations
• Escalate issues to management and/or second levels appropriately
• Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner
• Capture complaint and Voice of the Customer feedback
• Document and perform customer account maintenance
• Meet and exceed customer satisfaction expectations
• Provide customers with information and education about basic products and services
• Create sales referrals that include detailed prospect and product information
• Answer questions and overcome customer objections in order to close sales opportunities
Skills & Requirements:
• 1 year customer service, mortgage industry, or call center experience
• Mortgage experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills.
• Must have good telephone technique with well-developed customer service skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
• Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills