Store Manager at Random Enterprises, Inc. dba Scooter's Coffee
- Posted: over a month ago
New Scooter's Coffee Kiosk opening in August 2022! We are hiring our store manager now to join our team to train, help set up our store, and hire YOUR team of baristas! We will provide paid training!
Established in 1998, Scooter's Coffee has distinguished itself as one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry. Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch. At Scooter’s Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate, amazing people to join our team.
The Store Manager is responsible for all staffing, sales, and operations in a Scooter’s Coffee location. This role builds and leads a friendly, service-oriented barista team, sets a high-energy work pace, drives sales, increases profit, and demonstrates an engaged management style. The Store Manager exemplifies Scooter’s Coffee core values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure consistent and quality customer experience through proper staffing, execution of brand beverage recipes and techniques, and fostering the Scooter’s “Amazing” customer service experience
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, visual merchandising standards, food safety standards, and equipment
- Interview, hire, train, and develop staff to demonstrate all company standards in customer experience and operations
- Provide ongoing performance feedback and development for staff members, identifying individual motivation factors and providing clear, constructive feedback to reinforce/improve performance
- Maintain accountability in employees using progressive discipline process; partner with Field Brand Consultant and, when necessary, Human Resources to make termination decisions
- Determine daily and weekly staffing requirements based on business need and create work schedules accordingly
- Implement a varied schedule to develop employees, meet business needs, and maximize sales potential across all hours of operation
- Contribute to store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales and by managing expenses
- Maintain company standards in personal and store sales/performance metrics
- Encourage and ensure full team participation in both setting store goals and developing action plans to accomplish goals
- Ensure all cash handling, point of sale system, safety, and operational procedures are performed in an accurate, consistent manner
- Maintain daily, weekly, and quarterly financial reports
- Maintain final accountability for store operations
- Ability to effectively teach and lead others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with people
- Energetic, fast-paced, flexible work style
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and administrative
- Ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Lucrative Monthly Bonuses
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Cell Phone Monthly Stipend
- Scooter's Coffee Mobile App Monthly Stipend
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible schedule
Address: 709 2nd Ave SW, Altoona IA
You are applying to work with a franchisee of Scooter’s Coffee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Disclaimer: The functions and skills described here are general in nature and represent the type of work performed, but they do not constitute an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities performed on the job.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation depends on your experience.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Random Enterprises, Inc. dba Scooter's Coffee
RetailView all jobs at Random Enterprises, Inc. dba Scooter's Coffee