Random Bit provides IT consulting, staffing, and solutioning services. We promote a culture of integrity, honesty and accountability in execution of our duties and encourage creative problem solving and the expression of ideas in a mutually respectful manner.
The Data/Information Architect will be responsible for performing a gap analysis in an information security and application support organization to identify areas where processes need to be defined, written or improved upon to gain efficiency, standardization, compliance and consistency. The candidate will be responsible for providing a remediation plan, writing procedures and implementing processes that were identified in the gap analysis.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the services offered and processes necessary to implement those services in a consistent manner;
- Produce high quality documentation and flow charting to document those processes;
- Design, document and maintain onboarding processes.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written skills;
- Proven work experience in process improvement;
- Ability to identify processes that must be in place for an IT organization to be efficient;
- Extensive knowledge of IRS Pub 1075, NIST 800-53, ITIL, and CJIS;
- Ability to work with security technicians to develop detailed procedures;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in both text and diagrams/flow charts;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation with attention to detail.
Full-time, W2 with competitive salary and benefits. Will also consider1099 employees.