EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Health (100% employee and 60% dependent), dental, vision, life, LAGERS retirement, PTO (15-25 days), Holidays (11 days), Bereavement, EAP (employee assistance program), and mileage reimbursement.
Have you always dreamed of a job where you can really make a difference in people's lives and still earn a competitive wage? This is your chance to do something amazing with your skills and go home every night feeling proud of the work that you do.
We have lower caseloads, lower stress, a family friendly flexible environment, and positive and empowering relationships with our clients.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university OR a Registered Nurse license.
- Strong skills in the areas of math, verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, and interpersonal relations.
- Valid driver's license & proof of insurance. Access to clean, reliable transportation.
- Must be willing & able to visit clients and conduct meetings in a variety of settings (client's own home or workplace, and/or other meeting place) to best meet client's needs. Also, must be able to work flexible days/hours as needed to meet client needs.
- Empowering & respectful philosophy toward people with disabilities.
- Must possess excellent ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Familiarity with Missouri Department of Mental Health service provision system, including funding and billing.
- Familiarity with local resources & service provision systems.
The Case Manager is a key element in the delivery system of services for persons with developmental disabilities in Randolph County. Working under the direction of the Case Management Supervisor, the Case Manager assesses client needs firsthand, develops a specific Individualized Support Plan, monitors services as prescribed in the support plan and advocates and mobilizes resources to aid the client.
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients, parents, family, guardians and/or other individuals to process information such as medical, psychological, educational records and reports. This would also include conducting meetings with prospective clients during the initial intake process.
- Develop a comprehensive Individualized Support Plan from information gathered from client and stakeholders that meets client's needs and clearly addresses personal goals/objectives and service needs.
- Comply with all applicable HIPAA regulations and maintain confidentiality with regard to any and all client related information.
- Conduct formal and informal assessments with client, including the Level of Care (ICF/MR) Determination, MOCABI, and VINELAND as appropriate.
- Complete required documentation of Case Management activities within specified timelines including but not limited to: quarterly or monthly review reports, service monitoring reports, and logging.
- Maintain timely, accurate and precise billing for TCM services. Each case manager will be expected to log 120 hours of direct services each month, or 360 hours per quarter. When examining logging, consideration will be given for examples such as vacation, maternity leave, catastrophic illness, automobile accident, hospitalization, etc., for approved attendance at conferences, workshops and training in the quarter, or if a case manager was required to perform significant indirect activities at the request of agency administration.
- Review client support plans & services per guidelines (frequency of review based on consumer and services received) and perform follow-ups to determine quantity & quality of services provided. Visits to natural homes, placement settings, work environment & social settings are included in this process.
- Communicate problems, concerns and critical observations to the Case Management Director and/ or other administrative staff within the agency as appropriate.
- Assist clients, as needed, with locating, referring and utilizing other available community resources.
- Other duties as assigned
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to drive and maintain Class E license.
- Ability to perform data entry and produce written documents and forms.
Randolph County Developmental Disability Services