- Plans, directs, or coordinates health care facility.
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations.
- Directs, supervises and evaluates staff work activities.
- Maintains communications between medical staff and department heads by attending meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Reviews and analyzes facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Plans, implements and administers programs and services in a health care facility, including training and coordination of medical staff.
- Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintains awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, and other related fields.
- Monitors the use of services, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assesses the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Develops and maintains computerized record management systems to store and process data and to produce reports.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Master's degree in psychology, social work, or a related field
- Experience: At least 5 years of clinical experience and independent license (LMHC, LICSW PH.D. PsyD)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Management of personal resources
- Social perceptiveness
- Time management