Randall Lamb's San Diego office is seeking an experienced Licensed Electrical Engineer (EE) with an emphasis on Healthcare. The position will function as the lead electrical engineer for development of electrical construction documents, coordination with A/E disciplines, and project/client management for construction projects in the Healthcare sector, as well as the Commercial, Education, Hospitality, Military and Science and Technology sectors. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering required
- FE/EIT License required
- Registered Professional Electrical Engineer License (PE) required
- 5+ years’ experience in construction industry required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- Revit/BIM experience/proficiency desired
- SKM Power Tools and/or ETAP Power Analysis Software proficiency desired (Short Circuit, Selective Coordination, Arc Flash Analysis)
- LEED AP desired
Randall Lamb Associates is a prominent multi-disciplined, award-winning firm offering integrated services that include mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineering, LEED coordination, sustainable design, building commissioning and building performance envelope testing. With offices in San Francisco and San Diego, Randall Lamb professionals enjoy living and working in an environment with extensive cultural pursuits and year-round activities. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, challenging work, a mentor program and great working environment.