Randall is one of the fastest growing and largest privately-owned companies in Central Florida. We are a leader in commercial construction with headquarters in Apopka, FL and offices across the state. Our family of companies includes: Engineering, Site Development, BIM, Tilt Wall, Engineered Precast Structures, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Controls and Power Generation | Protection, Water/Wastewater, Architectural Ironworks, and Service.
We seek these values in all Randall team members and leaders:
- Dedicated & Conscientious
- Driven & Focused
- Confident & Stable
The Senior Project Manager isresponsible for all aspects of multiple, ongoing site/roadway projects atvarious stages of completion.
Must be proficient in projectplanning and scheduling, project accounting, purchasing, contracts and siteconstruction. Familiar with the procurement of construction services, contractaward & buy-out, authoring of RFI’s, AIA industry-standard documents andexhibits and the ability to produce contract documents.
- Responsible for overall direction, completion and financial outcome of projects.
- Reviews jobs with estimator to help the bid process. Review and sign off on estimate prior to proposal completion.
- Creates overall job schedule and issues schedule, work orders and budgets to the office and field.
- Complete take-offs of plans and buy-out of subcontractors and vendors within budget, prior to start of project.
- Tracks field production to evaluate crew performance and monitor costs.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure work adheres to contract specifications.
- Reports and documents changes to each job including: change orders, submittals, change of plan set, changes to work orders due to the change order and any other change to the original contract.
- Responsible for monitoring materials and work completed to issue pay requests for each job before billing due date.
- Act as an intermediary for all communications between the owner, Engineers, and our company personnel to maintain and grow relationships.
- Finalize each job through request for retainage and completed punch lists and provides as built information.
- Attends monthly meetings to review all financials as pertained to his or her projects along with cost variance reports, WIP reports and any other reporting as it relates to project profitability.
- 3-5 Years of Project Management experience in heavy, civil site construction.
- Experience with earthwork, utilities, hardscape and all other infrastructure scopes.
- Knowledge of FDOT and municipal standards and specifications.
- Knowledge of AIA Contract documents.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is a plus.
- Strong computer knowledge, including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam
- Evaluate, recommend, develop and implement improved construction or service systems, policies, methods and procedures.
- Evaluate the performance and results of their crews.
- Train, lead and coach their crews as needed to improve productivity.
- Provide input and assistance to Division Manager, VP of Operations, Project Managers and Superintendents.
- Continually improve technical, supervisory, personnel, and customer relations skills.
- All interactions with customers, owners, engineers, etc., whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with respect and in a professional manner.
- Notify upper management of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived. We are drug free workplace and EEOC compliant.
We seek dynamic individualswho are ignited by challenge and opportunity for personal and professionalgrowth. Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join the team atEarth Trades and Randall!
Earth Trades offers industrycompetitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off andmore. We look forward to reviewing your resume today!