Account Administrator - Interior Finishes
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RANDALL is the leading self-performing subcontractor serving Florida and the Southeast. A family-owned company, RANDALL has deep roots in the community and is perfectly positioned as an innovator in the industry. With over 1,400 employees, 28 companies and 35+ years in operation, RANDALL is considered an established, reliable and trusted partner. RANDALL’s services and products are delivered through our 100,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility, set on 40 acres in Central Florida. In addition to its vast construction offerings, RANDALL has diversified to include education, insurance and medical. While the corporate headquarters is in Central Florida, RANDALL has office locations on the west coast in Tampa, Fort Myers and Clearwater, on the east coast in Titusville and south Florida offices in Pompano Beach and Pembroke Pines.
Randall Interior Finishes is seeking a skilled Account Administrator to work in our Apopka, FL or Fort Myers, FL office.
The Account Administrator is responsible for creating the job orders and attachment files in RFMS system and verifying the accuracy of all lot related documents, including the customer selections, purchase orders, and written sales agreements. The Account Administrator will utilize established standard operating procedures (SOP) to review each sales order for accuracy and verify job margin is within tolerance. The Account Administrator will work directly with the builder/customer as well as internal sales/operational/Production teams to resolve any issues prior to installation and billing release.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor lot start notifications and create new sales/work orders in the RFMS system.
- When available the Account Administrator shall use builder/customer online project management portals.
- Create RFMS attachment folder (paperclip) gather all necessary lot documents or created order.
- Perform sales order audit:
- Calculate and enter correct revenue on the orders and verify customer PO’s match written sales agreements and buyer selections.
- Ensure sales order margin is within tolerance – investigate any sales order margins that exceed tolerance and work with operational teams to resolve.
- maintain current job documents within the document file attached to order within RFMS system.
- Coordinate directly with internal sales teams to resolve PO issues that might delay revenue recognition and billing.
- Work alongside regional finance and operations management to escalate PO issues timely, and as necessary (with direction from management), hold sales orders from being released for installation.
- Track all sales orders with PO or cost issues by properly coding them in RFMS
- Provide management with weekly updates on progress resolving sales order issues.
- Verify sales order revenue and margin post-install, to ensure revenue amount and customer PO’s account for any additional costs incurred during installation that were outside original scope of work.
- Verify customer PO issues have been resolved and that PO’s match the sales order total.
- Creating the RFMS sales/work Order- this process commences once all product and monetary issues have been identified and resolved such as missing or incorrect customer po dollar amounts, missing customer po’s, missing products, incorrect products, product quantity issues, template verses customer po issues, customer po verses customer selections discrepancies, etc.
- Create sales/work order in RFMS.
- Orders are to be created in the Commercial Project Management modular within RFMS system.
- Orders are to be created based on the RFMS template model/floor plan name/# and options. There shall be a template created for each model/ floor plan name/# and the layout options. The templates will have the following information: type of materials, quantities of materials, labor quantities, labor rates and scope of work.
- Once order is created the order analyst shall attach all supporting documents to the order such as: Floor plan/ drawing of the house, general scope of work, job specific scope of work. During the process other documents will be added to the order attachment file such as pre/post walks, builder emails/text pertaining to schedule changes.
- Account Administrator shall review the newly created RFMS order to the builder/customers selection and pricing for accuracy.
- Once order is created the order analyst will put all non-stock product/material on a “GEN PO” status and all stock product/materials on a “NONE” status. All products/materials on a “GEN PO” status automatically forwards to purchasing for ordering. All products/materials on a “NONE” status will be allocated to the job by the warehouse manager based on their allocation procedures.
We are excited to have long term opportunities for hard-working people who want to join a winning team. With a dynamic professional culture of driven individuals ignited by challenge and opportunity for personal and professional growth, Randall offers competitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Randall is a drug free workplace.
AddressFort Myers, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Randall Construction