Assistant Project Manager - Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Love Where You Work!
If working for a team of dynamic professionals that create award winning projects for some of the world’s most successful companies sounds exciting, rand* construction corporation is where you want to be. One of Washington’s Great Places to Work for 13 years in a row, rand* provides a culture of excellence that offers unlimited growth. We are seeking dynamic Assistant Project Managers that are looking for a company where they can learn and grow.
What you’ll do: Under the supervision of the Project Manager / Project Engineer, this position performs essential project management tasks such as updating project schedules, processing submittals and RFIs, assisting with the subcontractor procurement process, coordination, project delivery and close out. This position is intended as an entry level position for individuals to gain foundational experience required to become a Project Manager.
Why rand*? In addition to industry standard benefits of health, dental and vision insurance, rand* offers performance-based bonuses, 401K match, tuition reimbursement and no-interest loans to qualified employees. We are proud to consistently be named a “Best Place to Work” by local Business Journals, the Washington Post and Washingtonian Magazine. Our culture of excellence has produced close to 200 Industry awards for our quality of work from the following associations: Associated Builders and Contractors, Washington Building Congress, NAIOP, USGBC, IIDA and AIA. Most importantly, we love to promote from within. 80% of our Executive Leadership began their careers at rand* in our entry level position of Assistant Project Manager.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, architecture or related field.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new technology utilized in project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Candidates will also possess the following skills:
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Positive attitude and ambition.
- Continual determination for self-improvement.
- Adaptable and persistent.
rand* is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rand Construction Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Rand Construction Corporation