Rancho Manor Rehab & Healthcare strives for excellence. We are passionate about constantly ensuring quality of life for hundreds of residents daily. We offer an appreciative, friendly work environment, with monthly/ weekly appreciation programs.
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time for our Housekeeping Team!
We are looking for candidates to join our housekeeping team in maintaining a clean well-presented facility.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Hands on upper management
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
- Speak and Write the English language.
- Housekeeping experience preferred
- Must demonstrate some knowledge of general cleaning procedures and sanitation techniques.
- Must be able to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and diplomatic manner under all circumstances
- · Must successfully complete thorough background screen.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
Itemized Duties & Responsibilities for Housekeeping:
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions and specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments and established housekeeping procedures.
- Clean, wash, sanitize and polish furnishings.
- Clean floors/ bathrooms as necessary and directed.
- Perform terminal cleaning procedures, as directed, when a resident is discharged and/or transferred to another room.
- Spot check assigned vacant rooms and clean as needed.
- Follow facility established safety and infection control practices when performing tasks and using equipment and supplies.
- Clean work/supply carts and equipment as necessary and directed.
- Honor the resident’s personal and property rights at all times. Turn in all found articles to your supervisor.
- Inventory resident’s personal belongings, as assigned.
- Attend departmental and staff meetings, in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs, as scheduled or called.
Looking forward to welcoming you!
Rancho Rehab and Healthcare CenterFlorissant, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.