Rancho Park Compounding Pharmacy has an immediate opening for a pharmacy technician for typing and packaging prescriptions
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, team-player, and hard-working individual with great customer care, has great organizational skills with attention to details.
- Must have a valid California Pharmacy Technician license in good standing.
- Must have at least one year experience in a pharmacy as a technician (Compounding Pharmacy or Hospital Setting is preferable)
- Processing prescriptions, including typing/data entry, packaging, answering phone call, and verify orders
- Ensuring timely processing of orders and helping with shipping when necessary
- Maintaining a clean environment
Compensation: $14 to $22 an hour based on experience
We provide competitive benefits such as Paid Holidays, Vacations as well as health-care benefits
All training will be provided
Rancho Park Compounding Pharmacy
Why Work Here?
Great entry to a stable and high-paying pharmacy technician position.
Los Angeles, CA