Landscaper/Groundskeeper/Greenskeeper Golf Course Maintenance
Rancho Manana Golf Club
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for the tasks associated with the daily upkeep of the golf course and grounds.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operates mowing equipment; mows greens, tees, fairways, rough, bunker banks and native grass. * Performs bunker maintenance; rakes, moves sand, edges and pulls weeds.
- Ensures that all area around tress, bunkers, cart paths and signs are maintained and edged.
- Plants and waters trees and plants as necessary and directed.
- Watering greens and assists with the fixing of irrigation heads.
- Maintains course set up; cup cutting, tee cleanup, divot filling, ball mark repair, trash pickup and golf ball washer maintenance.
- Previous golf course or landscaping experience preferred
- Applicants must have a great attitude, be reliable and enjoy working in a team oriented environment
- Must have availability to work weekdays and weekend mornings
- Applicants must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of conditions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Able to effectively and safely operate Mowers, power tools, utility carts, weed eaters and shovels/hand tools. * Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions. * Mechanical aptitude. * Ability to follow oral and written directions.
Communicate in person. Standing and walking. Sitting Climbing, stooping, squatting and kneeling. Dexterity: utilizing phone, typing, and manipulating tools. Lift in excess of 50 pounds
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour or more depending on experience
Benefits: Medical insurance, Vacation time, Sick Pay, Seasonal golf privileges
Experience: Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)