We are in search of a full-time nanny to help raise our baby boy due on December 17th, 2019. The position pays between $35,000-$45,000 dependent on skillsets, qualifications, and experience.
The job location will be on our 18,000-acre ranch located in Uvalde, Texas and includes the following perks:
- A free private four-bedroom house with utilities, internet, and TV included. This house will be a few acres away from our main residence.
- Health benefits
- Travel around the world with us as we take family vacations.
- Live on one of the most beautiful ranches in Texas, with thousands of exotic free-ranging animals, including giraffes and zebra.
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have a valid passport & be able to travel with us.
- No Kids / or kids fully grown and independent.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Background Record
Our ideal nanny is someone who speaks Spanish, is willing to do light housework including dishes & laundry, and is looking for a long term commitment. We want a nanny that is going to be a part of our growing family, love our little boy like their own, and help raise him into an honorable young man.