- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary 65,000 plus BonusesBenefits
- Paid life insurance.
- Special Discount Policy.
- Paid Paternity leave.
- Medical, Vision, and dental health benefits.
The Store Manager is responsible for all commercial, administrative, and operational operations (s) store (s) in charge. The Store Manager Supervises the Sales Associate's work and activities and compliance with the company's policies and procedures. Ensures that customers have the best service in our stores and displays and facilities are in good condition.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THE STORE MANAGER include but are not limited to:
- Ensure conditions for efficient customer service that generate possible sales.
- Responsible for maintaining high performance of the sales team and supervising their activities. Should take disciplinary action as needed according to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Plan and coordinate the activities and daily work of all staff in the store.
- Ensure compliance with monthly sales goals and performance indicators agreed for the (s) store (s) in charge.
- Ensure that the most significant number of customers visit the store to make purchases of furniture and others (Close Ratio).
- Select and hire your Sales Associate and terminate them when is necessary according to the rules and policies of the company.
- Report the causes and sales goals that are not achieved, being objective, timely, and accurate in their data.
- Supervise Sales Associate to encourage customers to buy products and additional services, such as protection, mattress protectors, accessories, Etc.
- Supervise their efficient management in customer service from the Sales Associate.
- Personally address customer recommendations, comments, and complaints, seeking an immediate solution to the problems presented.
- Ensure that the exhibition and installation are in optimal conditions, both in their physical, decoration, cleaning, and sales price.
- Perform the request of weekly inventory movement’s floor according to company policies.
- Coordinate and, or execute the opening and closing of the store according to the hours of operation.
- Take control of cash, checks, and charge/credit payments and make daily bank deposits.
- Approve sales orders after reviewing payment and compliance with all requirements of Rana Furniture, the finance companies, and the Merchant.
- Supervise the proper use of Google Drive files.
- Analyze store sales results, reports, and key indicators to identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Motivate salespeople to achieve more excellent performance.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Sale Associates to transmit and receive the primary information.
- To know in detail all your staff‘s functions to organize, coordinate their work and train them.
WORK SKILLS Of STORE MANAGER:
Leadership: the ability to influence a group of people.
Motivation: creating enthusiasm for achieving goals and objectives.
Responsibility: Ability to meet timely and properly agreed and assume the consequences arising at work and in agreements with customers.
Proactive: Acting in advance to prevent any inconvenience to customers or the store or improve service.
Achievement orientation: Focus on achieving the best possible performance in achieving the objectives.
Service Attitude: High vocation oriented to advise and help our customers.
Effective Communication: Ability to communicate effectively and adapt quickly to each type of customer.
Interpersonal Relationships: Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships with people around you.
Sense of Opportunity: Ability to anticipate and leverage available resources ahead of events.
Teamwork: Willingness to participate as a member fully integrated into collaboration.
Spirit of Collaboration: Willingness to cooperate and assist customers and coworkers.
Honesty and Discretion: Give fair and accountable use to the information and resources of the company and customers.
Education and QUALIFICATIONS FIOR A STORE MANAGER
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of furniture, accessories, and related industries.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and administrative systems.
- Knowledge of Financing and requirements.
- Knowledge of interior design.
- Education in Sales and marketing and related field or three years experience in sales.
- Professional education.
- Furniture sales experience or related field.
- five years of experience.
- Languages English and Spanish.
AddressPembroke Pines, FL
Get fresh PET Store Merchandiser jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.