Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience in project coordination and traffic of print, direct marketing campaigns and digital project
- Assist in routing of projects via the project management tool
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and the ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional team efforts
- Resourceful and solution oriented and able to anticipate needs
- Team player
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Adept at crisis management
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills a must
- Adept at workload management
- Ability to provide effective direction to account and creative groups in managing the flow of work
Ability to work with outside vendors and coordinate project from quote to invoice payment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in marketing, communications, advertising or busines
- Minimum of five years of project management experience within a high-volume internal or external agency, graphic design firm or pre-press departmen
- Strong working knowledge of the print, digital and production processes
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management/workflow systems
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
RSI is a good place to advance your career and learn.
Franklin Lakes, NJ