Packaging /Production/ Machine Operator
Ramsoft Systems, Inc. Glencoe, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Occasional overtime required.
· Performs routine set up, operation, minor routine maintenance, preventative maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting of moderately complex/automated manufacturing equipment.
· Controls and adjusts machine settings.
· Inspects in-process parts to ensure consistent quality and removes defective product, packaging, and component material.
· Assists with root-cause analysis activities for process or product exceptions.
· Checks work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances.
· May monitor quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
· Ensures accurate documentation of all relevant quality, safety, and maintenance documents.
· Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves basic issues associated with the machine performance and/or product quality.
· Performs routine production functions including filling, utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and inspecting under general supervision.
· Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
· Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
· Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
· Must follow instructions and work within routine, standard practices, making decisions as required.
· Works under direct supervision, following standard operating procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent. One to two years' experience.
· Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures within one skill area / process / method.
· Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps.
· Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
· Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations. Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis. Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
· Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Ramsoft Systems, Inc. has been in the staffing and IT services business for over 26 plus years supporting small to fortune clients.
Ramsoft Systems, Inc. headquartered in Southfield, MI is an American, Minority owned and certified Full Service staffing provider helping clients hire TOP talent on contract, contract-to-hire & direct hire basis across the United States
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ramsoft Systems, Inc.