- Performs timely and accurate aseptic sampling and processing of samples throughout the brewing, fermenting, conditioning and packaging functions.
- Aseptically prepares and dispenses microbiological media into plates or bottles.
- Processes samples using asceptic techniques onto filters, plate and liquid media, incubates samples per specification for consistent growth and analyses of microorganisms.
- The large number of samples processed (250,000 annually) requires critical attention to methods and conditions. Inputs all sampling location and times into the Micro-Quality databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains a safe clean, sterile laboratory work envirionment. This includes daily maintennance, cleaning and sterilizing of sampling bottles, equipment (sterile filtration appaatus, autoclaves, incubators, etc.) tools, and work areas.
- Requires extensive walking and standing in wet-cold, hot-dry dusty areas. Must lift and carry samples from process areas (25+lbs).
- Knowledge of microbiological evaluation, techniques and methodologies typically accquired through a 4- year degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry or other life sciences; or 3-5 years hands-on experience in a microbiology or biochemical laboratory.
- Practical knowledge and usage of laboratory equipment including, microscopes, Millipore filtration, autoclaves, incubators (aerobic and anaerobic), pH meters, and media preparation and dispensing equipment.
- Microbiology: Sound conceptual knowledge of aseptic sampling, processing, and microorganism development.
- This individual would be training with another employee for a while likely on 1st or 2nd. Once training is complete, they would likely find themselves on 2nd or 3rd shift. It is also preferred that they are willing to work weekends as well.
- PLEASE NOTE * hours show swing shift 3:00p-11:00p
- This individual would be training with another employee for a while likely on 1st or 2nd.
- Once training is complete, they would likely find themselves on 2nd or 3rd shift. It is also preferred that they are willing to work weekends as well
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
We are Directly working with Client and will get the Interview/updates from the Client Managers with in 48 Hours...