- This opening is for a Senior Mechanical Designer / Lead to perform Site Support for New Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- The role will require 100% travel to plants in Freemont, California and Austin, Texas.
Required Qualifications:Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Catia
- Strong understanding of mechanical design of BIW systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong in problem solving and site support of BIW systems
- Strong communication skills
- At least 7 years of experience related in mechanical design of production automation systems
- Experience leading Mechanical Design team in BIW project and site support at a Customer's plant
- Associates degree in Mechanical Design Engineering or Technology; or equivalent experience
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
We are Directly working with Client and will get the Interview/updates from the Client Managers with in 48 Hours...
Palo Alto, CA