- Minimum 2-year degree, paralegal training certificate a plus
- 3 + years of experience in a corporate setting, concentrating in corporate law and securities (or equivalent experience)\
- Highly proficient in MS Office (i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, flexible and focused on completing tasks under pressure with minimal supervision
- Team player willing to support other members of the Legal Department
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive material with discretion
- Strong telephone etiquette and verbal and written communication skills are required
- The ability to work overtime is required. Hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Additional responsibilities include (from time to time and depending on the project, issues and / or other members of the organization involvement in the project):
- Proactively support the Legal department with special projects, high-level meetings (both internal/external) and preparation of meeting materials.
- Conduct outreach and follow-up with internal and external persons, law firms and Frontier customers (daily and with shifting priorities responding to needs of organization).
- Provide general administrative support, to include meeting scheduling and preparation of calendar and expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliation.
- Perform legal and factual research as needed.
- Provide litigation support, monitor case status with outside counsel; maintain litigation database of open and closed cases.
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?
RSI is a good place to advance your career and learn.