- They will need to have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a laboratory setting, familiar with GMP and able to follow all procedures in the making of panels for the assembly side of the business.
- Background of lab work in a hospital or clinic, or where they went to college assisting in a lab dealing with solutions ,chemicals, or antibiotics.
- High school with technical certification in the area of laboratory operations plus 3 years laboratory experience, AS degree in a scientific discipline with 2-3 years laboratory experience, or BS degree in a scientific discipline plus 1-2 years laboratory experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills required
- Ability to operate independently
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
RSI is a good place to advance your career and learn.