- Must have Instron experience
- Responsible for testing per released test methods. Inspects products, performs testing, collects data, and assists engineers, as necessary.
- Looking for a laboratory technician to perform functional testing of medical devices.
- This person will be hands-on, adept with hand tools and equipment, have strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work with moderate supervision. Medical device testing experience preferred.
- Must possess organizational skills
- Maintain accurate records of testing activities
- Maintain lab safety and cleanliness
- Familiarity with technical drawings
- Mechanical aptitude for machines and tools
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, specifications, correspondence and memos
- Computer skills (Windows and Microsoft Applications)
- Time management
- Growth and development opportunities
- Minimum Requirements: High school or equivalent with minimum 5-7 years previous technician experience, or Associate’s Degree with 3-5 years previous technician experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years previous technical experience.
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
RSI is a good place to advance your career and learn.