Essential Duties, Position Responsibilities:
- Develops and modifies labeling for product labels, cartons graphics, implant cards, patient leaflets, inserts and other related material ensuring that they meet all medical, legal, and regulatory requirements for medical devices and drugs following the established design format, labeling style guidelines and branding standards.
- Leads and/or supports a cross-functional team collecting labeling content and translating it into a functional label layout utilizing labeling software and/or illustrating software.
- Works on commercialized and new product development products for all associated labeling requirements.
- Develops and manages labeling changes within the approved document management system.
- Designs product labeling considering such factors as product identification, worldwide requirements, sales appeal, aesthetic quality, printing, and production techniques.
- Manages multiple concurrent deadlines and prioritizes work independently.
- Supports all company initiatives as identified by management and in support of the Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), working instructions, and task assignments.
- Aids in the design and development of packaging prototypes and supports R&D builds with labeling.
- Participates in Voice of Customer (VOC) activities through collaboration with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s).
- Develops, maintains, and manages all packaging graphics and labeling utilizing electronic desktop publishing equipment.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Graphic Design or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ required experience with developing artwork and graphics for FDA regulated medical device or drug products and creation and management of design changes in an electronic environment.
- Experience utilizing computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign, and other related software.
- Experience with a label design software (i.e. EasyLabel, NiceLabel, or BarTender) is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and team members effectively and timely.
- Customer-service orientated with demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Technical writing, copy editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to accommodate and manage changing priorities, deadlines, and project needs.
Ramsoft Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations. Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
We are Directly working with Client and will get the Interview/updates from the Client Managers with in 48 Hours...