- 2nd Shifts starting at 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM. 3:30PM or 5:00PM
- 3rd Shifts starting at 8:30PM, 10:30PM
- Shifts are 8 Hours w/ 30 min lunch
- Work Holidays and Weekends. Must be flexible to cross between Newport and Irvine locations
- Custodian/Janitor performs a variety of general daily cleaning tasks to maintain patient care areas which includes isolation rooms, discharges, offices, corridors, bathrooms, public areas, collecting regular trash, regulated medical waste, soiled linens, vacuuming and other assigned areas of the facility (discharges not to exceed more than 75% of daily shift time).
- Effectively cleans and sanitizes patient rooms and departments utilizing the proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals. Includes cleaning of bathrooms, walls, windows, doors, floors and carpets.
- Empties trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transports soiled linens according to department standards. Cleans and maintains trash chute room floors/walls/vents.
- Previous hospital and/or hospitality housekeeping experience.
- Experience with the operation of a variety of cleaning equipment such as vacuums, extractors, bovac, and roto.
- Preferred: High School Diploma or GED; 1+ year of relevant experience within Hospitality/Healthcare