Regional Director of Operations
Rams Head Group Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Rams Head Group
Title: Regional Director of Operations
Effective Date: September 2021
Reporting To: Rams Head Group President
Job Type: Full-Time position with occasional nights, weekends, and holidays required
Location: Annapolis, Maryland office with frequent travel to regional restaurant locations.
Rams Head is seeking a Regional Director of Operations to oversee multiple units in Maryland. The Regional Director of Operations will be responsible for ensuring effective operating procedures across the company in order to increase current sales and achieve financial objectives. This position will develop and implement systems to maintain and improve existing standards of service and brand integrity.
The Regional Director of Operations will ensure accountability amongst all restaurant management teams while helping to maintain a positive work environment. In addition to overseeing restaurant management teams, this position will effectively communicate with accounting, marketing, and maintenance departments to accomplish company goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands, adopts, and consistently demonstrates defined manager behaviors designed to create an environment where employee engagement thrives.
- Develops and executes creative growth initiatives; includes strategies to generate and enhance revenue.
- Provides quarterly progress reports to company president and partners.
- Facilitates proper inter-departmental communication and organization.
- Maintains controllable expenses and establishes effective cost control systems.
- Ensures applicable health and safety requirements are met or exceeded.
- Partners with managers to ensure all policies, procedures and service standards are followed.
- Partners with the HR department to maintain effective staffing levels through establishing strategic plans for recruitment, training, retention, career development, diversity and the identification of high potential talent that supports the organization’s future growth and expansion.
- Manages in a fiscally responsible manner, controlling food and beverage costs, labor and indirect costs and inventory practices.
- Analyzes and understands financial data to properly guide management teams.
- Reviews every restaurant’s operational performance daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as well as taking corrective action with urgency.
- Provides guidance and support to General Managers and the restaurant management teams.
- Understands company background and adopts core values, philosophy, and mission.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years hospitality management experience
- Experience managing multiple units preferred
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Deep understanding of hospitality trends and industry
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of POS systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Problem solver with ability to prioritize solutions
ABOUT THE RAMS HEAD GROUP
Rams Head Group is a family owned & operated, Annapolis-based restaurant and entertainment company. Established in 1989, Rams Head believes in Food, Fun, & Beer while giving back to the community in which it serves.
Rams Head Group currently owns and operates four restaurant locations in the region: Rams Head Tavern in Annapolis, MD; Rams Head Roadhouse in Crownsville, MD; Rams Head Shore House in Stevensville, MD; Rams Head Dockside in Glen Burnie, MD and a fifth location in Florida: Rams Head Southernmost in Key West, FL.
Additionally, Rams Head owns and operates Rams Head On Stage in Annapolis, Maryland which has been recognized as the Top Club under 500 seats in the world by Pollstar Magazine. Rams Head also provides programming for Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts in Annapolis, Maryland and Key West Theater and The Key West Amphitheater in Key West, Florida.
For additional information visit ramsheadgroup.com / ramsheadpresents.com
Rams Head GroupWhy Work Here?
Food, Fun & Beer! That's us in a nutshell!
The Rams Head Group, an Annapolis-based restaurant and entertainment company, currently owns and operates four restaurant locations in the region: Rams Head Tavern in Annapolis, Maryland; Rams Head Roadhouse in Crownsville, Maryland; Rams Head Shore House in Stevensville, Maryland; and Rams Head Dockside in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Additionally, Rams Head operates Rams Head On Stage in Annapolis, Maryland which has been recognized as the Top Club under 500 seats in the world by Pollstar Magazine. Rams Head also provides programming for Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts and St. John’s College, both in Annapolis, Maryland and Key West Theatre, Sunset Green Event Lawn, and Key West Amphitheater in Key West, Florida. Rams Head also owns and operates Rams Head Southernmost in Key West, FL RAMSHEADGROUP.COM
33 West St. AnnapolisAnnapolis, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Rams Head Group