- Posted: over a month ago
Who are we?
Rampart Communications Inc. is based in central Maryland. Our mission is to make the connected world more safe and more secure for individuals, businesses, and governments. Since 2016, we've advanced the bounds of information theory, secured independent validation and patents, and built systems and networks that are revolutionizing secure communications.
We believe that privacy is a right.
We endeavor to advance the boundaries of science.
We value personal and professional integrity above all else.
We thrive on solving complex problems. We think deeply about simple, foundational challenges in systems, signals, and science. We're a deep-tech startup: our solutions aren't the "next best things" in security or communications; they're advances that were not considered possible, or practical... but we've achieved them, built the proofs, and are keen to press our advantage.
We are looking for motivated professionals who bring something different to the table, who come with curiosity and talent, and who represent fresh ideas and perspectives. Lastly, and most importantly: we are an equal opportunity employer who actively celebrates diversity and who is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In addition to our unique culture and mission, we offer the following benefits:
- 100% Employer-funded Carefirst Open PPO
- 401(k) plan with Employer Contributions
- Employee Incentive Plan
- All Federal Holidays & Generous PTO!
What You'll Do!
Rampart has some ambitious goals. The role offers unique opportunities to broaden your experience and to use your talents to tackle challenges. Working here, you will contribute to the foundation of next generation wireless capabilities. Some of what the Tech Writers do at Rampart will be to...
- Develop, edit, and maintain documentation to support engineering, business development and technical projects such as user guides, implementation guides, formal presentations, and more
- Create external documentation that supports company branding and recruiting
- Actively support the development of documentation guidelines, tracking, and maintenance
Are We a Match?
We're hiring for a broad range of skills within the organization. Submit a resume if your experience includes:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent and at least 2 years of related experience producing and maintaining documentation
- Partnering with engineering and other highly technical teams to communicate information to various stakeholders and multiple audiences
- Working to improve user experience, via UI/UX, design, or visual content creation
- U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions
- Willing to work onsite at our Lithnicum Heights Maryland office
The health and safety of our community is the highest priority. As such, Rampart Communications is requiring all employees, interns and contractors to be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law.
Rampart Communications Inc
AddressLinthicum Heights, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?