Director of Marketing - Marketing Czar
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Title: Director of Marketing -Marketing Czar
Type: Full Time
About RampRate / Syzygy Impact
(Impact Initiatives & Tech) RampRate is a data & software-enabled global advisory, Impact Advisory, investment fund, and philanthropy foundation at the intersection of the latest advances in technology, sourcing, and social impact. It helps many of the world’s most powerful brands like Microsoft, eBay, Intel, XPrize Foundation, Syntropy, Vatom, Redivider Blockchain and Social Stack make a positive impact on the world; while also facilitating explosive growth for future market leaders through four areas of expertise:
- Its impact-focused services unit, dba Syzygy Impact.
- RampRate’s sourcing advisory practice for suppliers
- The strategic research practice connected to our investment fund
- Our advisory / early-stage consulting practice, connected to our fund
Measured impact is the driver of all we do both internally and externally. We are continuously developing measurement techniques for ourselves and our clients in order to hold everyone accountable for our agreed upon words and initiatives. We have a culture of integrity, honesty, transparency, and accountability within our team and leadership so we can be an image of that which we hope to see in the world; a universe full of innovators whose goal is to leave the world better than they found it.
Syzygy Impact, powered by RampRate, is a social impact initiative working to align ideals and logistics in startups to create reverberations across all domains.
RampRate and Syzygy Impact value aligning sourcing around impact, while prioritizing relationships, responsibility, ingenuity, reciprocity, and integrity. To better understand what guides our work, please visit https://ramprate.com/values/.
For more information about us, our projects and our services, visit ramprate.com www.syzygyimpact.com; our investment portfolio is www.ramprate.com/tonyg
Description of Role
Reporting to the CEO - the Director, Marketing, PR & Demand Generation will lead and be tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization, as well as oversight of our clients and investments marketing activities and contractors. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues. You are a person craving to uplevel their relationships with global business leaders, tech CEOs, political organizations, being involved with epic movements such as Aspen Institute, World Economic Forum, and high level meetings in renowned locations globally
- Lead and/or hire a team of external contractors/partners/agencies to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities. Support our portfolio companies and clients with similar services including social media mgmt, pr, communications, crisis management and
- Own relationships with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Forecast and present to senior management to help the head of sales to achieve greater marketing success
- Develop marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring the competition for ourselves and our clients.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
- Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintain a research database -identify and assemble marketing information.
- Brand development for and refinement of RampRate and CEO blog
- Curate hire and manage freelancers/companies for existing projects including and low cost webmaster services as needed
- Leave the place in a better position that you found it (should you ever leave), creating and refining processes for design review, deck building team, audit of web properties, SEO and performance reporting and getting it ready at all times to turn over to a new person. Refine and fix the workflow.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Leadership experience with excellent comm skills, both written and verbal
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot or other smart content apps, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you know what makes it generate customers
- You are analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
- Proven and visible marketing expert, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media or helping others to achieve
- Hands-on with all tasks and tools required to achieve successful outcomes
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels: Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Capable of directly to managing of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.) and working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Experience in optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Creating and maintaining internal and client relationships
- Hiring, coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing Processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Apply if you are…
- Passionate about making an impact
- Committed to lifelong learning
- Confident about contributing to work with intention and joy
- Dedicated to the principles of trust, transparency, and openness
- A systems and process-thinker; you love creating order out of chaos
What You’ll Gain
Unique perspective across projects and associated entities: you’ll have a view across projects unlike any other role and might join board meetings, staff meetings, and support the vision and strategy setting for the company
Work with an exceptional team: You’ll work closely with an amazing group of employees, contractors, advisors, and investors who have incredible experience, insight, and a visionary perspective on the future of the internet.
The ability to work in multiple functions: You’ll become deeply familiar with every aspect of the projects and have unparalleled perspective into the various functional teams that compromise the project.
Credibility and opportunity: We are collaborating with some of the largest companies in the world on building a bold vision for the future of the internet. This role is a stepping stone to opportunities both within the ecosystem and beyond. An ideal progression would be to spend 12 to 24 months in this role, hire your replacement, and then to take on a larger leadership role.
Compensation model of base plus a quarterly bonus composed of company and individual performance metrics. Pay range is open, commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as participation in employee stock plan. Can be hourly or contractor depending on the role. Target $60k to $125k/year + performance incenetives based on experience, stock options, and token grants
Benefits package includes health insurance, eye/dental, disability, access to a 6% matching 401K program, vacation package and a way to balance work and life.
Equal Opportunity Employment
RampRate is an equal opportunity employer and contractor manager and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, marital, familial, caregiver or partnership status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or active military personnel in the uniformed services, arrest or conviction record, credit history, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or a sex offense, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.Please review Ramprate.com, syzygyimpact.com, ramprate.com/Tonyg and our offerings and reivew how you can help. Please include your former salary and target compensation
RampRate is a global advisory firm serving impact-focused organizations.
Founded in 2000, we have been private, self-funded and profitable since birth.
We cut our teeth by radically changing how IT services are bought and sold for the likes of Microsoft, eBay, Nike Merrill Lynch and CBS.
Today, our scope has widened. Now, we solve a wide range of problems for high-tech companies.
We are experts in:
- Blockchain solutions.
- Web3, Metaverse, DAOs, and decentralized governance.
- Tech infrastructure
- Digital media and entertainment
- Wellness and health
We solve problems by:
- Connecting companies with advisors and partners.
- Locating funding.
- Finding and making deals.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve realized it’s time to dedicate ourselves not to just doing well, but to doing something great, and the current crisis has made this mission more urgent than ever. Our company has social impact and shared values as our number one priority. Our social impact initiative, Syzygy, helps enterprises align their operations and supply chains with the impact priorities of all stakeholders.
Our team works remotely around the world.
CREATING ALIGNMENT OF VISION
Whether it’s between profit and purpose, cost and value of tech investments, service quality and RFP win rate, or strategy and execution. RampRate combines rational, data-driven frameworks with guaranteed commitments to real-world outcomes to help both existing market leaders and emerging players make the best decisions and reach their potential for changing the world.
BIG INITIATIVES FOR BIG BUSINESS
For large enterprises, including Microsoft, ViacomCBS, Nike, eBay, and more than 100 others, RampRate has enjoyed a 20 year track record of:
Reducing cost, risk, time, and the carbon footprint of IT supply chains;
Building trajectory-altering strategic plans, and
Replacing greenwashing with authentic social impact.
For emerging leaders in tech, media, blockchain, and health, RampRate’s Advance practice helps innovative & impact-focused CEOs kick down the obstacles to their world-changing trajectory.
We help streamline operations, provide technical roadmaps, and go-to-market plans.
We facilitate transformational relationships with Fortune 1000 partners, influential advisors, and foundational clients.
RampRate’s commitment to impact is woven throughout our organization, from the clients we take on, to the strategies we build for them. From our foundation, which funds self-sustaining impact initiatives and superstars in tech and healthcare, through to our tightly integrated ecosystem of clients and partners.
Our goal is a new type of wealth - measured in millions of lives changed for the better rather than just millions of dollars earned.
Powered by JazzHR
RampRateSanta Monica, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.