Director of Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Ramona Humane Society is recruiting for a Director of Development (DoD) who will elevate our organization's fundraising strategy and maintain its prosperity. This person will be a strategic, persuasive, flexible, outgoing, and dependable and detail-oriented animal lover. The focus of the DoD position will be to foster relationships with existing and potential donors and increase their engagement with the Ramona Humane Society. This person will also lead our organization in building and maintaining community partnerships. The DoD will work closely with the Ramona Humane Society’s CEO and report directly to him."
· Research prospective donors
· Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
· Identify and contact potential donors
· Use online platforms to raise donations
· Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
· Maintain records of donor information
· Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
· Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
· Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
· Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
The Director of Development is a full-time position and may require evenings and weekends.
A bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, English or business. Degrees in other subjects may be acceptable, also work experience.
Ramona Humane Society
690 Humane Way San Jacinto Ca 92582San Jacinto, CA
Get fresh Director of Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.