Ramey Law, PC Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! We are looking for someone who wants to be a litigator, representing plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and construction defect matters.
- Legal research and writing
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Take and Defend Depositions
- Court appearances, arguing motions and general appearances
- Working well in a team environment.
- Admitted to the California State Bar (2-5 years experience)
- Will consider applicants who are newly admitted to the California Bar
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ramey Law, PCWhy Work Here?
We are a growing Personal Injury Plaintiff's firm; do you want to grow with us?
Fast paced personal injury trial firm, representing victims of negligence. Our firm is owned by a husband an wife trial team with a total of 5 trial attorneys.
5901 W. Century Blvd.Los Angeles, CA