Sheet Metal Production Manager
Ramda Metals Specialties, Inc. Gardena, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ramda Metal Specialties, Inc. is seeking a production manager to join the team in our facility in Gardena, CA. Ramda is a Sheet Metal Fabrication job shop that also offers machining and welding along with a variety of other services we have picked up over our thirty-five-year history. This position will be responsible for maintaining the quality and efficiency of our whole fabrication shop.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of fabricators and welders in the Metal shop.
- Responsible for employee safety training and scheduling of all assigned work.
- Foster a climate of continuous improvement in safety, production, personnel relations, equipment, maintenance, and plant efficiency.
- Directly supervise Metal shop employees in work tasks to verify and ensure conformance to specifications, drawings, procedures, and quality, schedule.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of customer product.
- Maintain time and production records of all employees.
- Hire and train employees.
- Perform planning, assigning, and directing of work.
- Assist in estimating costs for new work, providing man hours and methodology.
- 5-10 years of experience as a supervisor of (10) or more employees.
- 5-10 years of HANDS-ON experience in production of sheet metal products.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Experienced in QA/QC programs and procedures, ISO 9001:2015.
- Expert level knowledge of all welding methods, procedures, and quality control.
- Working knowledge of all tools and equipment including laser cutting, press brakes, punching, grinding, welding, machining and assembly.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
Powered by JazzHR
Ramda Metals Specialties, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ramda Metals Specialties, Inc.