Senior Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance - NJ, PA, NY, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Consultant – M&A Due Diligence and Compliance
Princeton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; New York City, NY; or Hartford, CT
Ramboll is seeking candidates for Senior Consultant positions supporting our global M&A Due Diligence Practice. Positions are available in our Princeton, New Jersey; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; New York City; and Hartford, Connecticut offices. The successful candidate will conduct Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and compliance reviews of complex industrial facilities and/or facilities with long industrial histories and assist clients with post-transaction integration.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Our mission, to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish, creates opportunities to leave a positive impact on the environment through creativity and leadership.
You will join our Ramboll Environment & Health department
As our new Senior Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance, you will be part of our interdisciplinary team in the Americas, engaging with other business and technical professionals. You will work with all levels of technical expertise, from entry level team members to members with decades of experience, many of whom are subject matter experts in their own fields. You will engage in a continual learning environment through coaching, mentoring, and on the job tasks.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A demonstrated ability to perform Phase I ESAs and limited environmental compliance reviews of complex industrial sites;
- Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or B.S./B.A. in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology). Advanced degree desirable, but not required.
- Qualification as an Environmental Professional as defined by the ASTM E1527-13 Standard is desired;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel periodically on short business trips. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US, depending on project needs. Driver’s license and air travel required.
- 5+ years of experience in the performance of Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews for various types of industrial facilities. Additional experience in the investigation and remediation of contaminated sites is helpful.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a privately-held people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application!Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Ramboll
Get fresh Compliance Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.