M&A Due Diligence and Compliance Managing Consultant or Senior Managing Consultant - NJ, PA, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Managing Consultant or Senior Managing Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance
Princeton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; New York City, NY
Ramboll has adopted a hybrid employment model, with a combination of remote and in-person working.
Ramboll is seeking candidates for Managing Consultant and/or Senior Managing Consultant positions supporting our global M&A Transactional Due Diligence practice. The position would be based in our Princeton, New Jersey; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; or New York City offices, with remote and hybrid (office/home) options available. The successful candidate will have experience managing complex transactional due diligence projects, conducting Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and limited environmental compliance reviews of complex industrial facilities and/or facilities with long industrial histories, liaising with clients and legal counsel, and assisting clients with post-transaction integration.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Our mission, to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish, creates opportunities to leave a positive impact on the environment through creativity and leadership.
You will join our Ramboll Environment & Health department
As our new Managing Consultant or Senior Managing Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance, you will be part of our interdisciplinary team in the Americas, engaging with other business and technical professionals. You will work with all levels of technical expertise, from entry level team members to members with decades of experience, many of whom are subject matter experts in their own fields. You will engage in a continual learning environment through coaching, mentoring, and on the job tasks.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, your starting point is:
- An Environmental Professional as defined by the ASTM E1527-21 Standard;
- A demonstrated ability to manage and/or assist in the management of projects and staff;
- A demonstrated ability in the performance of Phase I ESAs and compliance reviews of complex industrial sites;
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g., geology, environmental or chemical engineering, environmental science);
- Experience developing proposals and cost estimates for transactional due diligence projects, managing project budgets, and managing Client communications;
- Strong analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of emerging contaminants, ESG, product stewardship and safety, health and safety, PSM, DOT, and/or international regulations a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in the performance of Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews for various types of industrial facilities;
- Demonstrated skills managing clients, projects, and staff;
- Experience in the analysis of investigation and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Experience in multi-media compliance support.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a privately-held people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application!Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Ramboll
Get fresh Compliance Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.