Ramboll has an opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant in its Westford, Massachusetts office. Proficiency in MS Office in word processing, spreadsheets and presentations is required.
The primary functions of the Administrative Assistant are to provide administrative support to colleagues with management and sales responsibilities and to support the Office Director with administrative tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Office Director with office administration, equipment and facilities management
- Running financial reports using a global accounting system, Deltek Maconomy
- Assisting with project set up and contract/budget tracking and administration
- Preparing technical reports and proposals (i.e., web-based researching, word processing, formatting, scanning, printing, binding, shipping and filing)
- Planning and preparing for meetings and social events
- Operating video conferencing equipment
- Setting up laptops and monitors for staff and new hires
- Assisting with client communications
- Maintaining filing systems, including document control and retention systems
- Monitoring and ordering supplies
- 3+ years of administrative professional experience required
- Digital literacy and comfort in learning new software applications (e.g., Lync, Skype, Video Conferencing)
- Expertise in MS Office and PDF editing software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Professional, CadZation AcroPlot Suite), including but not limited to Word styles, formatting and templates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional and independent judgment surrounding internal and external client matters and communications
- Proactive, resourceful style
- Ease in working with diverse personalities and cultures, with flexible and active listening skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to balance competing deadlines
- Experience in a professional services/consulting environment preferred
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.