Copy of Managing Consultant or Senior Managing Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance - MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job location: Boston, Westford, or Amherst, MA
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Ramboll is seeking candidates for Managing Consultant and/or Senior Managing Consultant positions supporting our global M&A Due Diligence practice. Position will be ideally based in our Westford, Boston, or Amherst, MA offices. The successful candidate will have experience conducting Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and compliance reviews of complex commercial - industrial facilities and/or facilities with long industrial histories, managing multi-site environmental due diligence projects, conducting and/or managing environmental compliance audits of commercial - industrial facilities, and assisting clients with post-transaction integration.
If you are motivated to work in an international environment at one of the leading environmental consulting firms then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will join our Ramboll Environment & Health division
As our new Managing Consultant or Senior Managing Consultant in M&A Due Diligence and Compliance, you will be part of our interdisciplinary team in the Americas, engaging with other business and technical professionals. You will work with all levels of technical expertise, from entry level team members to members with decades of experience, many of whom are subject matter experts in their own fields. You will engage in a continual learning environment through coaching, mentoring, and on the job tasks. We are one of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- An Environmental Professional as defined by the ASTM E1527-13 Standard;
- A demonstrated ability to manage and/or assist in the management of projects and staff;
- A demonstrated ability in the performance of Phase I ESAs and compliance reviews;
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g., geology, environmental or chemical engineering, environmental science);
- Experience developing proposals and cost estimates for transactional due diligence projects, managing project budgets, and managing Client communications;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to travel periodically on short business trips. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US, depending on project needs. Driver’s license and air travel required;
- Knowledge of emerging contaminants, ESG, product stewardship and safety, health and safety, PSM, and international regulations a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in the performance of Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews for various types of facilities;
- Demonstrated skills managing clients and projects;
- Experience in understanding environmental investigation and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Experience in multi-media compliance support.
The position level will be determined based on your qualifications.
Ramboll in the Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy, Planning, and Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Ramboll