Telecom CAD Designer
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ramaker is an award-winning architecture, engineering, and interior design firm with locations nationwide. We're multidisciplinary by design, because having a diverse staff with a range of expertise challenges us to approach projects with more creativity and agility. Best of all, Ramaker is 100% employee-owned, which means we know the value of strong relationships. Recognized as a Top Workplace by the Wisconsin State Journal, Ramaker offers comprehensive compensation and benefits packages and empowers employee-owners to pursue their professional goals in a collaborative and flexible work environment. Ramaker is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to maintaining a welcoming, inclusive, and mutually respectful work environment for all.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a Telecom CAD Designer position in our Telecommunications department. Remote work opportunity is available.
This position can be remote or on-site in either Madison, WI or Sauk City, WI.
This position is responsible for:
- Using CAD to design and produce various types of telecommunication drawings suitable for permitting, bidding and construction
- Completing CAD drawing packages in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Attending internal meetings and provide status updates of project milestones to the project managers
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the client's standards
- Performing peer reviews of CAD files and drawings
- Maintaining CAD templates
- Being customer focused and maintaining professionalism
- Being able to work individually as well as a cooperative team member
- Being able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and conditions
- 2 or 4-year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture
- Prior work experience in a related role is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Excel, Adobe and Bluebeam
- Self-Starter; ability to perform duties with only limited supervision and be a cooperative team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Efficient, detail oriented, problem solver
Ramaker & Associates Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ramaker & Associates Inc