Marketing Campaign Design and Automation (Pardot) Specialist
- Expired: July 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
What are we looking for?
With over 27 years of experience in web radiology,RamSoftis dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world.
We are looking for a marketing automation expert for our global, B2B, high tech, healthcare IT company. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including campaign design and configuration of Pardot, often in close integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud. You will also oversee campaign result tracking and analysis in Pardot and Salesforce.
We are seeking an experienced specialist, therefore, you must have hands-on experience with Pardot & Sales Cloud in order to be considered for this role. Role responsibilities include designing the solution and configuring it in Salesforce initially, then maintaining the solution on an ongoing basis.
This position is open to both local and remote candidates.
What will you do?
- Design and implement ABM and other digital marketing campaigns to generate marketing qualified leads
- Setup needs in Pardot/SFDC and be fully self-sufficient in campaign creation (set campaigns, build emails and landing pages, import leads, have all campaign parameters properly set by language, persona, etc.)
- Manage reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results, including inbound channel performance, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution and ROI
- Requirement Analysis and Feasibility Study
- Understand business requirements and B2B Marketing automation implementation through Salesforce-Pardot
- Facilitate application design, enhancements, building, validations and deployments
- Create Pardot complex journeys through various Engagement Programs
- Work on email modules with email template creation, content configuration, personalization, sender profile setup and test send validations
- Configure landing pages with personalization and dynamic content to be used for various marketing purposes
- Form building activities to configure and setup enriched forms to capture lead data
- Implement custom redirects required for various business needs
- Complete prospect management, prospect field configurations and visitor data management tasks
- Configure automation rules and segmentation lists, based on prospect categorizations to be used in various marketing communications
- Work on user management, role creation, and group configuration for Pardot business users
- Collaborate in the analysis of campaign and content effectiveness, build marketing data reports, dashboards and analysis
- Administer and serve as a super-user of the marketing automation platform
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurture, lead scoring, and lead management programs
- Recommend and implement new workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Develop, set up, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs and structure a documented testing plan to implement improvements
- Coordinate training for other Pardot and Pardot Engagement users
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience with Pardot (setting up & executing campaigns)
- Robust experience with Salesforce-Pardot marketing & analytics tools and Salesforce Marketing cloud
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email
Whatwillmake youreally stand out?
- Experience with marketing and sales workflows
- Excellent communication skills to engage business stakeholders
- General familiarity with other competitive marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo and Mailchimp
- Ability to help setup new Marketing Operations
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
BusinessView all jobs at RamSoft