RAM JACK is searching for a full-time warehouse associate in the San Antonio, TX area to join our team. This addition to our team is a permanent position due to the growth we are experiencing.
The warehouse associate is responsible for helping ensure that all warehouse operations are fully functional. Duties include, but are not limited to, stocking incoming materials, filling orders, loading and unloading crew trucks and trailers, and assisting in inventory control. This person must be a team player willing to work pat-time in the afternoon. Welding experience is a plus.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Load all crew trucks
- Unload any returning materials and debris.
- Fuel truck, check oil and tires, etc. to ensure its readiness for the next day.
- Complete Return Sheet and add it to the job folder along with completing the Pick Sheet to load out the following day’s materials and consumables needed.
- Truck is parked with job folder left ready to go for the Crew Chief.
- Input daily inventory on Liveboard system for inventory control
- Organization of the shop
- Operate a Forklift
- Previous warehouse experience plus
- Team player
- Problem solver
RAM JACK has been helping homeowners and businesses with foundation problems for over forty years. Our patented stabilization process is virtually fail-proof when installed correctly. Ram Jack franchised dealers are located in North and Central America, Canada and Puerto Rico. We were the first foundation repair company in North America to be recognized by the International Code Council (ICC-ES) as having products that meet the highest quality standards in our industry. RAM JACK is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We manufacture our products at our Ada, Oklahoma facility using only American-made steel. Our sterling reputation in the foundation solutions industry is second to none.
For more information on Ram Jack Texas, please visit www.ramjack.com. Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us.