Ram Jack Solid Foundations is searching for an exceptional Permitting Clerk in the Gainesville/ High Springs area to join our team.
We are looking for someone who likes the unpredictable, has the ability to multitask and enjoys customer service. This position requires daily interaction with customers, engineers, sales consultants, and production leaders. This candidate must be able to put together a functioning production schedule that optimizes, travel time, company time and money. Weekly objectives have to be met with production and revenue.
- Call before you dig
- Permitting and engineering- submitting documents for the engineers and building departments
- Scheduling jobs- planning for local and out of town jobs.
- Inventory- helping management track inventory in and out, preparing inventory purchase orders.
- Completed job paperwork – assisting project manager with paperwork turned in by the crews
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must thrive in high pressure situations
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have computer skills, efficient typing abilities, proficient in word and Excel.
- Must be willing to drive/travel to submit for permitting as needed.
- Must have notary credentials or able to obtain them quickly.
- Full-time employment
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Growth opportunity
Ram Jack Solid Foundations has been helping homeowners and businesses with foundation problems for over forty years. Our patented stabilization process is virtually fail-proof when installed correctly. Ram Jack franchised dealers are located in North and Central America, Canada and Puerto Rico. We were the first foundation repair company in North America to be recognized by the International Code Council (ICC-ES) as having products that meet the highest quality standards in our industry. RAM JACK is an ISO 9001 certified company. We manufacture our products at our Ada, Oklahoma facility using only American-made steel. Our sterling reputation in the foundation solutions industry is second to none.
For more information on Ram Jack, please visit www.ramjack.com. Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us!