SAFEGUARD WATERPROOFING - RAM JACK ILLINOIS is searching for an exceptional Outside Sales Professional in the Chicago, IL area to join our team. This addition to our team is a permanent position due to the growth we are experiencing.
Safeguard Waterproofing – Ram Jack is interested in hiring only serious-minded professionals who are looking to put their exceptional sales and consultative skills to work to build a long-lasting career with our organization. In the position you will be responsible for meeting with homeowners that have water intrusion, humidity, structural foundation issues, or sinking concrete concerns. We provide our team members with a wide range of support, including qualified, pre-set appointments.
- Five (5) years of outside sales experience, preferably selling to homeowners.
- A proven history of success and be accustomed to earning an above average income in a 100% commission-based environment.
- A clean driving record and submit to a background check.
- Be able to diagnose and properly solve the client’s issues.
- Experience in selling waterproofing/ structural foundation solutions preferred.
Job Benefits and Pay Structure:
- Draw while training
- After the initial training period we provide an aggressive commission-based pay structure that will provide top performers the opportunity to earn a six-figure income.
- We also provide our sales consultants with a gas allowance, computer/ iPad and a cell phone.
- Benefits available after the initial training period.
- Health Insurance
- 401k with matching
- We provide our team members with a proven training program to ensure they get the best opportunity to succeed. We have the best training program in the industry including ongoing training at our annual Ram Jack University.
If you are serious about joining a growing company, submit your resume and cover letter today. We are interested in filling this position immediately.
When you need reliable foundation services, look to Safeguard Waterproofing - Ram Jack Illinois. We handle all types of foundation issues, from commercial to residential to industrial. You can rest assured knowing our contractors get the job done right the first time. We utilize proven systems and American-made products for the best results. Our solutions are permanent—built to last a lifetime so you don’t have to worry about your foundation ever again.
For more information about Ram Jack, we encourage you to visit our corporate website at: www.ramjack.com or go to www.youtube.com/ramjacktv for more information and videos.