RAM JACK is searching for a Sales Manager to join our team. This addition to our team is a permanent position due to the growth we are experiencing.
The sales manager is responsible for supervising and organizing the sales team. This person will oversee the performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting sales targets, and will facilitate the ongoing training of the sales staff. They will also be responsible for setting weekly meetings to go over set goals, targets, deadlines, and all sold and won jobs for the week.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Day to day supervision of sales staff
- Set individual sales targets/ meet planned sales goals
- Tracking sales and reporting results
- Overseeing activities and performance of sales staff
- Motivate, counsel, and educate sales staff
- Manage sales staff
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Office Suite software
Benefits and Compensation:
- Full-time employment
- PTO and off major holidays
RAM JACK has been helping homeowners and businesses with foundation problems for over forty years. Our patented stabilization process is virtually fail-proof when installed correctly. Ram Jack franchised dealers are located in North and Central America, Canada and Puerto Rico. We were the first foundation repair company in North America to be recognized by the International Code Council (ICC-ES) as having products that meet the highest quality standards in our industry. RAM JACK is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We manufacture our products at our Ada, Oklahoma facility using only American-made steel. Our sterling reputation in the foundation solutions industry is second to none.
For more information on Ram Jack New England, please visit www.ramjackne.com. Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us.