RAM JACK, the innovative leader in foundation repair and new construction steel pilings, is searching for an exceptional Field Superintendent in the San Antonio, TX area to join our team.
The field superintendent works hands on, alongside their crew while overseeing the overall progress of the project. They will work to complete the project within the given time frame and budget, resolve contract disputes when necessary, and arrange any needed changes. The field superintendent will be responsible for the communication and satisfaction of the homeowner through the duration of the job. They are also responsible for their crew, the truck and equipment, and the overall presentation of Ram Jack and our services.
- Complete the necessary paperwork for each job.
- Enforce and report any quality control issues, handle any employee write-ups, and conduct safety training.
- Manage all equipment, breakdowns, and needs as well as preventative maintenance schedules.
- Make on the job decisions for complex problems as they arise and coordinate solutions with your crew.
- Make final project decisions and ensure all Ram Jack policies and procedures are in place.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with salespersons and the homeowners on any necessary changes during the job.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in a clean and responsible manner.
- Minimum of (2) two years construction experience preferred.
- Experience managing a crew/team.
- Self-motivated team player with the physically capable to handle the workload.
- Be able to take and give direction effectively to complete the task at hand.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Excellent communications skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Comprehensive health insurance with full time employment
- Paid vacations and holidays
For more information on Ram Jack, please visit www.ramjack.com. Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us.