RAM JACK is searching for an exceptional Customer Service Represenative at our corporate office in the Ada, OK area to join our team. This position is now opened due to the continuous growth of our company.
As a Customer Service Represenative you will work in our customer service department, under the guidance of the Franchise Communications Manager, and serve as the remote office manager and scheduling assistant for our franchise locations across the United States. You will also assist in communication between franchises/dealerships and Ram Jack corporate headquarters.
Supervision Received and Exercised:
Supervision is received from the Customer Service Manager but must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, both written and verbal
- Set sales appointments for customers
- Have open communications with sales staff at each franchise location
- Provide follow-up calls and emails for both new and existing clients
- Maintain information in customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Serve as a hub of communication among customers, franchise owners, and corporate headquarters
- Analyze and assist in development of processes to improve communication among all stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent computer/typing skills
- Highly organized
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Degree in Communications preferred but not required
Benefits and Compensation:
- Full-time employment
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
Ram Jack is committed to providing excellent customer service to our franchises/dealerships. To that end, the candidate for this position will take part in a 90-day training and probation period.
Ram Jack’s highly competent network includes over 60 dealers and franchisees nationwide—as well as internationally—who meet the needs of consumers, in both residential and commercial applications. From homes to the largest solar field in the world, we’re commitment to quality first, complete integrity, and customer satisfaction. Our patented stabilization process is virtually fail-proof when installed correctly. We were the first foundation repair company in North America to be recognized by the International Code Council (ICC-ES) as having products that meet the highest quality standards in our industry. RAM JACK is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We manufacture our products at our Ada, Oklahoma facility using only American-made steel. Our sterling reputation in the foundation solutions industry is second to none. Our company, managed and operated by thoroughly trained professional employees, drives our growth and ensures we’re able to provide effective, reliable, and valuable foundation solutions.
For more information on Ram Jack, please visit www.ramjack.com. Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us!