Ram Accountancy is a full-service tax and accounting CPA firm located near San Jose down town. We are looking for a Tax Preparers to join our team through the tax season. We are happy to train the potential candidates on our process before the beginning of the peak tax season. There is a strong possibility of becoming full time for well performing candidates to do book-keeping and payroll besides tax preparation.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses
- Advise against potential tax liabilities, and ensure that clients are not overpaying taxes
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation, and uncover potential deductions and credits
- Provide excellent customer service to resolve any issues/complaints from clients
- The ideal Tax Preparer will have at least one tax season experience or a quick learner, excellent customer service skills, and resourceful in finding maximum deductions for the clients. If you are interested, please email your resume asap.
- One tax season experience desirable
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Ability to work long hours and week ends through tax season
- Basic knowledge of tax laws, and resourceful to find the answer through research
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Job Type: Temporary/Permanent
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Tax Preparation experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CTEC/EA preferred?
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year