HOURS: M/W/TH/Friday, 10:00am - 7:00pm, Saturdays, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Rallysport Direct in Salt Lake City, UT is looking for its next FULL-TIME customer service enthusiast!
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing high quality customer service to our external customers via providing information in response to inquiries about products, pricing, and other product related questions. They also manage and resolve customer general questions and problems, complaints, or concerns, as well as process orders received from customers through phone, email, internet and fax. Finally, they also work with other departments to resolve customer’s questions or issues, and work with business partners to determine product availability, shipping pricing, problems, and tracking.
Where you'll spend your time:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, and Instant message, to provide information about products, product availability, shipping charges, tracking questions and/or other customer inquiries
- Take or enter orders, cancel orders, track orders, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Process orders received through the phone, email, fax, or the internet
- Refer unresolved customer orders, or complaints to designated departments for assistance
- Work with internal departments and external business partners to resolve customer issues
- Other duties may be assigned
- 0 - 6 months related experience; one or more years of customer service experience over the phone preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Small/Compact performance cars knowledge a plus; intermediate to advanced mechanical knowledge preferred
- Beginning to intermediate proficiency using MS office suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A team of performance product enthusiasts who have a drive for meeting customer demand
- Leadership who are driven, successful, and willing to coach/mentor those willing to go the extra mile for our customers and our business
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a company match, employee discounts on products, and more.
Your work environment:
- Office environment - must be able to work at a desk and requires extended periods of sitting/standing
- Analytical - requires repeating the same physical or mental activities on a daily basis
- Language – requires clear and concise communication with the ability to speak/read English
- Client Relations – requires the ability to exercise interpersonal skills while talking via telephone or email to clients.
RallySport Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who are offered a position must be able to pass a background check (Not all charges are disquallifying) and pre-employment drug screening.