- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
We are fans, just like you! We are looking for passionate team members who are ready to share their love for our city and their favorite teams! At Rally House, we have the largest selection of NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS product in our markets, plus a LOCAL section that represents the city you love!
What You Will Do:
Store Managers direct all activities required to achieve all store goals including sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operating expenses, ensuring loss prevention and executing merchandise presentations. The Store Managers are in charge of forecasting their store's sales projections, staffing their store for success, and managing their payroll for maximum profitability. Store Managers are responsible for recruiting and identifying key associates, as well as training and developing these key associates for further advancements in their careers with Rally House. The Store Managers will be responsible for organizing, game-planning and executing floor moves and merchandising to ensure proper exposure and maximum opportunities for merchandise to be sold. Overall the main responsibility is to ensure that all company policy and procedures are understood and practiced to keep the store game day ready.
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Social Media: Manage efforts across social media platforms, predominately Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate and drive the team’s results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years in a store management position coaching and developing others
- 2-3 years of total retail clothing experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience required
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
*Rally House is requiring all newly hired full-time employees to be 100% vaccinated.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist in an investigation related to discrimination.
AddressCouncil Bluffs, IA
RetailView all jobs at Rally House