- Posted: over a month ago
- Busy, pediatric office in Raleigh, NC, looking for a Full-Time Nurse that is an energetic, team player and loves working with children and their families. This job requires someone that can work in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changing demands, and has a high level of flexibility.
- This position rotates between our 2 offices, one near UNC Rex Hospital and the other in the Brier Creek area.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, routine care of well and sick patients from birth through the college years. Obtaining vital signs and preparing patients for their visit, administering vaccines, injections and medications, vision and hearing screens, lab work, assisting physicians with minor procedures, and telephone triage.
- Full-Time position: Monday-Friday (with a day off during the week). 1 weekend a month ( and a second partial weekend seasonally during the winter months)
- Availability to staff Flu/COVID vaccine clinic as needed
- Previous EMR experience is desired
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time
- Excellent benefits
- Nursing License (Required)
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Patients and staff are required to wear a mask. Patient screenings. PPE is provided when needed. Employee health screenings in place.
Raleigh Children and Adolescents Medicine
HealthcareView all jobs at Raleigh Children and Adolescents Medicine